Wednesday 27 August 2014

A day in Brighton

A while ago I took a week holiday to Brighton with my auntie and cousin. So on my visit down south to London it was just crucial to take my parents to this wonderful city I had fell in love with.
Unluckily we had quite unfortunate weather but on the upside at least it didn't rain! I managed to get my legs out to build up my tan without getting too cold. Bonus!
First we took a visit to ' wai kika moo kau' for lunch and I have to say that it was as lovely as ever. From my first visit to ' wai kika moo kau' I've loved it. I absolutly love the falafel and hummus wrap. My twin had the same thing and parents had a salad and a all day breakfast ( vegan of course). They both said that it was lovely!
We then went for a potter around the lanes. Whilst we were pottering we saw a sign advertising gluten free cakes at cloud9. As my mum is gluten free we had to pop in and have a cake and hot drink. I had a lovely Oreo cupcake, Amy and caramel cheesecake brownie thing, Andrew a banana cupcake and my mumma had the most lovely brownie ever.
Lastly we went to the pier and played in the arcades. We got the tickets and put them all together to get a minion mug for Andrew for his new house ( he has a little bit of a thing for minions and a lack of mugs). Amy and I then got henna but as it hadn't dried when I am posing this post I will do another on the henna later.
As for what I was wearing. I wore my lovely H&M dress which I got in the sale for an amazing £7! It has a cut out back and the tiered skirt is complimentary. As this dress is a little on the short side I lengthened the straps and popped my simple primark white crop top underneath for a layered look. Unfortunatly the weather wasn't completely on our side so I did have to wear my lovely fluffy cardi which wasn't a big downside. This again is from Primark for a great £12! You can't go wrong! For shoes , I went for comfty and stylish with my doc martens. I've had these for nearly 2 years now and they are still easily my favourite boots I own. I am hoping for some matte black ones this Christmas, fingers crossed.
Cardi- primark
Crop top- primark
Dress- h&m
Bag- New look
Boots- doc martens
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment