Saturday 16 August 2014

American Apparel Wishlist

Having recently becoming obsessed with Instagram ( @thanksfornothingblog ) I have seen a lot of people style American apparel clothing. And I have to admit it was love at first sight. Close to every item that I have asked ' where is this from?' the answer has been American apparel. So obviously there are a  few items that I love more than others so I thought I would show you guys some of the things I am planning on purchasing from the store on my visit to London.
 
 
So the first item is the 'Tennis Skirt'.
This item is hugely popular on Instagram which kinda put me of it.. but only a bit! But then as I saw it more and more styled in different outfits and different style I quickly fell head over heels in love with this skirt. I don't what it is about it. Maybe that it is so easy to wear or that it goes with everything or even that when in a what should be a boring outfit it makes it look more interesting ill never know. But I don't think I can live much longer without this item tucked away in my wardrobe.


 
£54
 
The next item is the grid patterned Lolita top.
Now this item, I am being seriously truthful here, I really disliked when I first saw and couldn't understand why people loved it so much. But I think it was because I only saw it styled with the matching mini skirt. Which was a problem with me because I think I am the only teen in the planet that really dislikes 2 pieces. But then I saw it styled with other items such as Topshop black joni jeans which is an outfit that I instantly fell in love with. So know I am seriously lusting after this top because of the vast amount of outfits that I have put together featuring it.
 
 £46
 
The next and final ( I didn't want to bore you) item is the spandex off- shoulder top.
Now to be quite honest the love for the item isn't specifically for the American Apparel one of it but for any in general. You see my favourite part of my body are my shoulders and collarbones which this style top shows off perfectly therefore making me feel really good about myself wearing it. And also luckily for me they are very much in style at the moment so easily accessible , not going to lie buy I have been stocking up ;) The American Apparel one though does have quite a few good reports of staying tight so I am really wanting to splurge and buy one of these as well as the H&M ones. The only problem being that I have yet to decide whether I prefer long sleeved or short...
 
£34 ( short sleeved is £30)
 
I hope you like this post
 
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment