Sunday 31 August 2014

The closest I am to a boyfriend atm

 



 
 
hat-h&m
choker- amazon
jumper- h&m
belt-h&m
jeans- primark ( not mine stolen from sisters wardrobe)
converse- primark
 
 
After spending most of my day lounging on the sofa eating and watching don't tell the bride and dirty dancing I decided to actually pull my lazy arse out of the comfortable position I was in and take photos to do a outfit post. I am now back in my pyjamas and on the sofa writing this post.
 
So I tried to style the boyfriend jeans in this outfit because I just know that they are going to be a big trend this aautumn and also because I love the kind of grunge look they create with the rips. This jumper was one of the items that I have purchased with my wages for an amazing £7.99 from h&m. I absolutely love it.In spring it can be worn on its own but in the winter you can pop a cami underneath for that extra bit of warmth. It also goes great with next to anything. Lastly I tried to actually wear my porkpie hat from h&m that I got for my birthday last February. I've always really liked these hats so my sister brought me this one and a bowler hat but I have never been able to wear them! I've always felt that I can't pull it off partly because of the fact that my sister pulls it off way better than me and the fact that I lack rather in the confidence department! But in the end I've grown to like this outfit ( including that hat!)
 
I will , hopefully, be doing more outfit posts in the future and will stick to blogging more often. I think I may do a back to school post next. please comment your opinions.
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment